Thursday, June 02, 2011

Moving Virtual Location

It has been a long and interesting experience maintaining Starfire Talks here on Blogger. It has given me the privacy I needed to compose and put into words my own ideas about what is going on in the world and the meaning of it all. So I want to thank Google here and now for presenting me with this opportunity.

But times change and technology evolves. Despite the positive changes I have seen here at Blogger, after having moved my 'main' blog to Wordpress, I discovered that the services there suit me better. Publishing is easier and the templates seem to me to be more attractive. Not only that, but it attracts more hits.

I have to admit to a sense of disappointment from my experience of creating Starfire Talks. Not only at the lack of interest it inspired in people, but also as to my inability to really resolve or explain things in my own mind. Existing on the internet, this blog was bourn of internet rumours and seeming truths, about the Illuminati, the 9/11 conspiracies and so on. Yet I now wonder if they themselves are really as authentic as they once seemed. I really have no way of knowing, but can only say that what we have here is a record of my falling under their influence, perhaps finding solace in their ideas in the face of an unrelenting media assault on my senses, seemingly aimed at dulling them forever with the tales of woe they contained. The truth isn't as easy to find as I'd hoped, but then again, it has always been hidden behind illusions.

I hope in the new manifestation of Talks, there is a more informal tone, an ease of expression. Yet the semi-anonymous nature of it perhaps precludes it really going anywhere... we will see if that holds up. Personally, I need the anonymity as I would be too embarrassed to face a world that knew my every thought and, even if they were true, perhaps scorned me for them. So a pen-name will continue, eben if it is in a sense cowardly.

I still want to keep up this semi-anonymous way of communicating with the world. I know not many people read it all, but it's a big internet and people, much like myself, are busy with their own areas of interest. Why would they take an interest? Yet, there may well be future historians or even beings from other dimentions who somehow can read all this and might appreciate my take on things, a kind of online diary of my thoughts, if you will. So the blogging will continue, yet over at Wordpress. Please continue to tune into me there, at-

StarfireTalks

May the force be with you, always,

Starfire

No comments: